Pre-approved by ABC for 7 Scientific and 6.5 business contact hours • Pre-approved by CTAPTA for 13.5 CEH • DPM: NON-CME EVENT
Louis DeCaro, DPM, Roberta Nole, MA, PT, C.Ped, and Randy Rosler are proud to offer an ALL NEW 2-day course on both the science and practice management of biomechanics and orthotics for all ages.
Whether you are already one of the many successful users of the QUADRASTEP SYSTEM® or littleSTEPS® foot orthotics for kids, or you dispense custom foot orthotics and want to prescribe better devices, then this seminar is for you!
The content of this seminar will include both lecture and hands on workshops that will cover the A-to-Z's of running a successful foot orthotic and bracing program, including, but not limited to:
- How to easily assess foot types
- How to prescribe and troubleshoot foot orthotics (both prefabs and custom)
- How to implement our proven practice management techniques to market and expand your orthotic program
- How to grow your practice with orthotics
- How an effective web presence equals more orthotics dispensed and greater profits
- How to significantly increase the number of orthotics you dispense each week
Practitioners: $149 ea. • Two Practitioners-same office: $249 • Medical Assistants: $99 ea. • Practitioner and Assistant (from same practice) : $200 • Two Assistants-same office: $149